Maine Lights Today Premier Issue Released
Moments in Maine is excited to share that the premier issue of Maine Lights Today magazine has been released! The features contained in the September 2019 issue include:
- Keeper’s “Connecting” Dots of Light
- A Plucky Light Keeper
- River Traffic Heavy, Says Fort Point Keeper
- Matinicus Rock Lighthouse Through the Eyes of an Island Child
- Many Reasons to Love Maine’s Lighthouses
- Isle Au Haut Lighthouse: A Closer Look
- Secondary Optic Contribues to a Primary Purpose at West Quoddy Head Lighthouse
- United States Coast Guard Keepers of the Lights
- Stormy Watches at Boon Island Light
A Digital version (PDF or Epub) of the current issue is available to email subscribers for free – Hop on over to our Maine Lights Today website and Sign Up Today!
You may also purchase a printed edition of this issue. The print edition is a full color, perfect bound publication sized at 8.25″ x 10.75″.
Enjoy and keep the lights shining!